Make spelling time a happy and successful experience for all!
Imagine a Natural Way to Learn to Spell
No more endless, meaningless word lists or dry, boring worksheets.
No more boredom or confusion in spelling lessons ever again!
Clever Speller is Different!
Our Unique Approach to Spelling Features
Traditional Picture Books
full of words showing
All the ways to spell a focus sound
in the same story
Spelling is really just 2 simple steps… right?
1: Hear individual sounds in words
2: Choose the letters to spell each sound
English is a crazy language to learn!
Did you know there are at least 12 ways to spell the Long E sound?
Consider these words: quay, evening, sea, tree, these, receive, people, key, kiosk, stories, police, bunny…
No wonder spelling can be confusing!
There are at least
73 Ways to Spell
10 Long and Short Vowel Sounds!
Stop confusion before it begins
make learning to spell easy and fun
Phonics Picture Book Stories
Bridging the Gap Between
Beginning Readers and Authentic Texts
Complements any favourite programme to:
– bring spelling to life
– clearly show how sounds in words are spelled in many ways
– provide context for phonics to make sense
Please note: They are not Decodable Readers
Picture Books Include
- Beautifully illustrated with colourful characters and engaging adventures
- Phonics stories full of focus sound words to build phonemic awareness
- Highlighted letters showing many different ways to spell a focus sound
- 73 ways to spell 10 long and short vowel sounds
- Over 1000 spelling words sorted into word families
- High frequency words grouped according to focus sound
- Homophones, homonyms and homographs
- Spelling and cross curricular activities
- Reading comprehension quizzes
- Grapheme chart
Give your child the gift of words
- Read interesting and educational picture book stories with your children
- Relax while your children read, play and learn
- Encourage a love of reading and words
- Enjoy learning together
Bring life to your spelling lessons
- Add extra interest to your favorite spelling methodology
- Provide context for phonics strategies to make sense
- Say goodbye to boring, disconnected wordlists and worksheets
- Save precious planning time
- Cater for different learning styles
- Make sense of crazy English spelling