Is this you
- I am looking for ways to engage my child with learning
- I want to help my child with spelling
- I want to help my child easily understand how sounds are spelled in so many ways
Do you have a child who is:
- Beginning to hear individual sounds in words?
- Having trouble ‘sounding out’ words into individual sounds?
- Overwhelmed with so many ways to spell sounds?
- Confused about how to spell complex words?
- Not spelling words correctly in their writing?
- Disengaged or even acting out in class in spelling and writing lessons?
- Bored with spelling activities?
Solve spelling issues with this unique story based learning approach:
- Read storybooks and naturally learn how to hear sounds in words
- Easily learn how sounds are spelled in many ways
- Print out meaningful and connected activities to reinforce learning