- Engaging 29 page phonics picture book story to help students develop phonemic awareness
- 162 Short I spelling words to learn 5 different ways the Short I sound can be spelled: ‘e’, ‘i’, ‘u’, ‘ui’ and ‘y’.
- Short I graphemes printed in green, (or grey if printing in BW) to scaffold and support decoding
- PDF format to print as booklet or single pages, or view on any screen in single or double page format to suit
- word family list
- tricky words
- reading comprehension
- grapheme chart,
- story on one page
- coloring page
- spelling activity ideas
- cross curricula story based learning activities
Note: 2 versions are included to accommodate differences in US and UK/Australian spelling. The following different spellings occur in accompanying activity pages.
US/UK: coloring/colouring, theater/theatre