No other spelling program features engaging full length picture book style stories with the many different ways to spell an individual focus sound in the same story.
- Traditional picture book stories each full of words that show the different ways to spell a particular focus sound.
- Read about the adventures of these engaging colorful characters while learning 73 ways to spell 10 Long and Short Vowel sounds.
- Read on for an overview of the stories or watch a short excerpt here:
Dance of the Fancy Pants Ants
The ants are running out of food. Will Angie and Alex be able to save them?
- 1 way to spell 113 Short a words
My Best Friend Fred
Fred is a champion BMX rider and a great friend.
- 6 ways to spell 73 Short e words
Christy Witch has a mystery itch.
- 5 ways to spell 162 Short i words
Poppy’s Top Shop
You can find all sorts of treasures at this shop.
- 4 ways to spell 89 Short o words
Stuck in the Mud
Douggie and his brother are making a cubby by the creek when suddenly there is a storm.
- 6 Ways to spell 114 Short u words
Baby Jake’s Birthday
Jamie and Jane are in charge of Baby’s birthday party games.
- 9 ways to spell 103 Long a words
Three Free Wishes
Four friends have three free wishes. What will they do?
- 12 ways to spell 127 Long e words
Diamonds in the Sky
Tyson Pirate just wants a quiet weekend but there is a drama outside his window.
- 11 Ways to spell 92 Long i words
Joanna Goanna is searching for something but what is it?
- 9 ways to spell 114 Long o words
Ewes in the Queu
Ewes will love the unusual food on this menu!
- 10 ways to spell 36 Long u words